My favorite chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle Toll House Halloween semi-sweet chocolate and orange morsels. Happy Halloween!
Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz. pkg chocolate chips
- Stir flour, baking soda and baking powder in bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in a separate bowl until creamy.
- Add vanilla, then one egg at a time.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture a little at a time. Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least an hour before baking.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes.