This cookie is delicious- the perfect combination of tart cranberries and sweet white chocolate. A delicious cookie for winter and holiday parties! Merry Christmas! Enjoy!
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 12 oz. pkg white chocolate chips
- Stir flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in a separate bowl until creamy.
- Add vanilla, then one egg at a time.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture a little at a time. Mix well.
- Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least an hour before baking.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.