These are easy to make brownies using Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix and White Chocolate Melting Wafers. Perfect for a Super Bowl Party!
- Two boxes Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs
- Non-stick Cooking Spray (Pam)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray jelly roll pan or half sheet pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper. Spray cooking spray over parchment paper.
- Prepare two boxes of brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread in pan, bake at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Let brownies completely cool in pan.
- Using a football shaped cookie cutter cut brownies and lift out of pan.
- Melt White Chocolate wafers in microwave- 1 minute, stir and continue to microwave until melted.
- Using a candy decorating bag or ziploc bag pour melted chocolate inside bag.
- Pipe football stripes and laces on the brownies.